1. RESPECT - We will uplift and respect each other and the thought leadership from people of all genders, ethnicities, faiths, income levels, abilities, and sexual orientations.
2. ACTIVE PARTICIPATION - We will provide opportunities for participants to learn from thought leaders and create new knowledge together.
3. JUSTICE - We are committed to ensuring both fair access and fair pay for contributions. We prioritize the voices of people who experience oppression. We will use wise and inclusive language, and work to meet community needs as they are expressed to us.
4. WELLNESS - We will tend to the well-being of our bodies and make time for movement and breaks.
This is a safer and brave(r) space, where we aim to create a sense of connection between participants across a range of identities and communities. We aim to foster each others' courage so that we can be open, speak our truth.
5. COMMUNITY CARE & SHARED RESPONSIBILITY – We will encourage participants to speak with intention, listen with attention, and tend to the well-being of the group. In general, we will encourage event participants to “ask for what we need and offer what we can” to each other.
6. HEALTHY DISAGREEMENT & DIVERGENCE - We will aim to see disagreements as generative opportunities.
7. CURIOSITY - We will challenge and support each other’s thinking in the spirit of learning, justice, abundance, curiosity, joy, and #resistance.
8. COLLABORATION - We will aim to use online and offline tools that make it easy for presenters and participants to collaborate meaningfully before and after the event.
Please write us with questions or requests and we will do our best to accommodate you with the resources we have.